Making a Difference
- Champions for life
- Congress support:
- MAN (Medical Association of Namibia),
- NMS (Namibian Medical Society),
- PSN (Pharmaceutical Society of Namibia),
- Pharmaceutical Week
- IEHS (International Endohernia Society)
- World Aids Day
- Sport, Soccer and Volleyball events
- Hope Village
- Drought Relief
- Bank Windhoek Cancer Apples
- ICAN (Infection Control African Network)
- Walk for Wishes - NMC (Namibia Medical Care)
- CPD events (Health Professions Council)
- Open Nurse’s Day
- Cardiovascular Awareness Campaign
- HIV Clinician’s Society
- Haemophilia Awareness
- Bursary Programs
- Supporing International Education
- IAS (International AIDS Society)
- WCA (World Congress of Anaesthesiologists)
- PIRA (Pain, Interventions & Regional Anesthesia)
- SAHA (South African Heart Association)
- HIV Clinicians Society of SA
- CosmedicaAesthetic Society of SA
- EuroPCR (European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions)
- PAY (Physical Active Youth)
- CAN (Cancer Association of Namibia)
- SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty towards Animals)
- ISRHML (The International Society for Research in Human Milk and Lactation
Cleaning the Community31 Oct 2014
Khomas Regional Paralympic Association27 Sep 2014
NMC Walk for Wishes 27 Sep 2014
Healthy Living13 Jan 2015
Haemophilia Awareness Campaign27 Aug 2014
World AIDS Day04 Dec 2014
Rhino Park Mobile Clinic09 Jan 2015
Latest News Items
What Is Hepatitis?If your doctor tells......
Nurses lead very demanding......
Erongomed has been supporting the Cancer Association......
Erongomed celebrated all the nurses in......
On May 5th, midwives and supporters......
"There is more hope for the......
The Physically Active Youth Program (P.A.Y.)......
The Namibian Emergency Medical Care Association......
Intellectus Campus is a trendsetting African......
It is with pride that we......